BFG launches the sale process of VeloBank S.A.

VeloBank is a universal bank that offers innovative financial solutions facilitating everyday life for individual customers, small and medium-sized companies, some selected corporations as well as local governments and residential co-operatives, with focus on green energy transition. The BFG owns 51% of VeloBank S.A. shares, while the System of Protection of Commercial Banks (SOBK) holds the remaining 49%.

The commencement of the sales process does not affect VeloBank’s operations or the services provided to its clients.

More information can be found in the attachment, and additional details about the resolution of Getin Noble Bank S.A. are available at page Resolution of Getin Noble Bank S.A.